Monday, March 16, 2009

Watchin' things, feelin' feelings

I have been a little off for the past few days. I cried a little during a Survivor episode in which all the contestants talk about missing their families and show personal objects they brought from home. To reiterate, I cried during a reality show. At least it wasn't America's Next Top Model.

I also got way too much zest for life while watching a Sex and the City season two episode (which I've never watched before--how could it be?). The episode was all about empowering yourself while being alone, blah blah blah. At the end of the ep, Carrie sits at a cafe and gets a glass of wine alone with "no man, no girlfriends, no book, no armor, ALONE." Usually these types of sentences in Sex and the City ruin the show for me. But I was like, "YEAH! I can sit at cafes alone! AND DRINK WINE! I think I'll have some wine! Now! Wine! I mean, alone!" Anyways, I need help.

It didn't help that Carrie was dressed like this (while dancing retardedly):

Stole my summer 2k8 look.

Point is: I'm going to go watch more television now.

No comments:

Post a Comment