Thursday, March 12, 2009

Braindead, I Is

Yawn. Ever since I moved into my apartment, I've mostly been:

1. Buying furniture
2. Needing food. Not having food. What to do?
3. Needing object x. Not remembering where it is or if I have it. Feeling confused.
4. Moping on the couch
5. Not sleeping
6. Being scared that there is a ghost in the apartment
7. Forgetting to do things
8. Cursing the Aroma across the street for playing retarded music (I curse you, Christina Aguilera!) at all times of the night. I might have to go all Israeli on them and walk there in my pajamas, yelling at the young employees that "there are people trying to sleep! You should be ashamed of yourself! Didn't your mother raise you right?"

Hopefully I will get my groove back at some point.

2 comments:

  1. i await a groovy of a report on the recent seminar on 'building an new opposition' held at a tranquil seaside kibbutz. nu...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, what happens at tranquil seaside kibbutzim stays in tranquil seaside kibbutzim.

    ReplyDelete