Saturday, March 21, 2009

P.S.

There's so much I've been wanting to write about (besides all the awkward moments I've experienced as of late), but I can't seem to put my feely feeeelings into words. I keep trying to write long, involved bloggies, but then I delete them. Maybe I should try performance art? An interpretive dance, perhaps? We all know how much I love those...
Okay, so here are my feelings: You know when you're a kid, and you have all these fantasies about what being an adult will be like? Most of my fantasies were about being a kewl n hip Israeli in Tel Aviv, going to trance parties and wearing bright red Doc Martens. And getting a blue streak in my hair. And smoking cigarettes. And having a huge curly fro. And drinking coffee.

Well, I feel like I am fulfilling all my childhood fantasies. Maybe not all the particular ones I just listed, but, ya know, the general feel of my life is the same as the fantasy. Of course, my real life has way more reality-TV watching and Internet time-wasting than the childhood fantasy. But then again, I didn't know there would be reality TV or the Internet when I'd be an adult, so there.

Time to go look for Doc Martens on eBay! Byez.

No comments:

Post a Comment