Friday, May 15, 2009

Mehover

I have gotten a She's-All-That-style makeover so I can win Homecoming Queen. This makeover includes new, dorkier glasses, and hair befitting of early-90's-Mariah-Carey and/or Russell Brand.

The evidence is to your left.

My hairdresser was a crazy older guy with short gray hair cut in a triangle shape the middle of his head, and shoulder-length gray hair on the sides. He was dancing around while cutting my hair and did his best to give me a Jewfro. Israeli hairdressers are out of control. I was very entertained indeed.

My goal of becoming the physical embodiment of the following song is now underway. (Song starts at 0:40).

2 comments:

  1. this song was made for curly/frizzy headed people. long straight hair just isn't as exciting. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your haircut does remind me of a 90s Mariah Carey! I got a haircut today, too, except I got 1-2 inches lopped off...

    I'm going to be in Israel on Monday and I'm still working out housing. Haha.

    A.

    ReplyDelete