Saturday, May 9, 2009

All the Problems in My Life Are Now Solved

The biggest problem in my life used to be "Where do I put all the important forms and other pieces of paper that I need for stuff?" Then I got a box filled with folders (that stand upright, and that are all labeled) and my life changed forever. I even took the box-o-folders with me to Israel even though it was super heavy and I didn't have room for it.

After I moved to Israel, I was presented with a new problem: not knowing army abbreviations. My theory is that if I knew army abbreviations, I could get whatever I want in this country. It's like having an inside joke with the vast majority of people you encounter! ZOMG! I could charm salespeople to give me discounts; I could successfully hit on every guy; and I could tell so many great jokes. I would be a winner. Well, today, I found the solution to all of life's problems. Readers, I present you with a wiki list of army terms!

I can die happy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment