Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Anthem Du Jour

This week needs to end now.

I've been listening to this old school song on repeat:



It is a song about how the world stinks, from New York to Rafiach. And that some girl is being mean to the singer--sometimes she understands him, and sometimes she's a bitch. She's not very clear. It is also a song about how we're all racist.

My favorite part of the video is when the band rides around in a garbage truck (sidenote: I was seriously about to type "trash van." I wish I knew how to speak English.). I like their garbage truck shenanigans because I relate to them--being on a bus for 2 hours a day is kinda like being on a garbage truck, but with more gross people shoving their bodies on you. And with more yelling.

I can also relate to this song, because I, like the girl who is taunting the singer, am often a "bat zona." I don't sit around my room in white underwear smoking cigarettes, though.

2 comments:

  1. do tou really listen to this kind of music may...? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love this song. But you listen to reggae--are you allowed to talk?

    ReplyDelete