Thursday, December 18, 2008

10 days until the Mayssiah returns

As everyone knows, I’ve been wearing all the same clothes since high school. People used to come up to me in Austin and say things like “I used to have that shirt. Is that from Gap 2002ish?” Shameful!

I finally threw out all those clothes. ALL of them.

I did, though, somehow manage to keep all three of my hot pink cardigans. Even my fave one from 7th grade that I bought when my “introduction to business” class went on a field trip to the mall (Grapevine Mills in Dallas, naturally). All I remember from that field trip is that everyone was wearing those beaded bracelets in all kinds of different colors, and the colors stood for things like "harmony" and "peace" or something. Do you remember those? I saw Katy Curtis wear those the other day—just sayin’!

And this is my fabulous life 10 days away from moving: throwing away old, non-hot-pink clothes, getting my shoes re-soled, and getting my pants hemmed. Wowie wow wow. Life is a wonderful treasure, 4 me.

Moving to a different country = big plate of boring sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment