Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bleerp Blorp

Hey, remember me? I am the writer of this bloggie. Hello!

Here are some things:

1. The degooglification of this blog has obviously not worked. When I Google my full name, I still see my old website all over the place bc a few people link to it. So, if your blog links to my blog, please change the link. (I'm talking to you, Kena! And you, Alex Stein!) I found lots of weird stuff when I Googled myself. For example, I found some Middle Easterners talking shit about me on facebook, because a few years ago I made a facebook group about how it's okay for Israelis to eat falafel. I kind of want to confront these people. I mean, seriously, more than half of Israelis are actually Middle Eastern by descent (including half of me). What are they supposed to eat? Cabbage? Don't buy into Ashkenazi hegemony! And do not deny the good people of Israel falafel!

2. On the bus on the way home every day, I pass by the Bursa. And I look into the windows of the lil skyscraper there. On the third floor or so, there is a synagogue, and I can see a bunch of Orthos praying/rocking back and forth. On the floor right above them, I see a bunch of people running on treadmills. This is my new favorite thing. Rocking dosim with people running on top of them. Heh!

3. Look at me with my new glasses! Beautiful princess is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment